Flergalicious

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me again.......

Just a quickie!

Monica Larsen rocks yet again!! I asked for an example layout using one of her actions today and she sent it to me to trial!! This girl seriously rocks big time!! And so does her action......which reminds me I must go and actually PAY for it! LOL!! Look out for some foilage soon!



And I got this cute kit from my friend Ellie Lash! It is so cool and she does some wicked little characters! Man o man I'd love to be able to create like that. It will be available son at her NEW store! woot woot go Ellie!



And lastly! Coming soon for Valentines day! Another mega collab freebie!! Called Love Actually, it is from the same designers that bought you the Winter Wonderland collab!

Here is my part released next week!



So keep an eye out!