Flergalicious

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My cute little crocodile!

Tonight was Deacon's kindergarten concert. He was a crocodile for his part in the play. A friend lent us this great little costume. My photos suck because it was so quick and so crowded. But he was so good and spoke his line so well!! His teacher cried when introducing them, I cried when they came out!


Poor Deacon has had no layouts forever!!! I need to get scrapping some more of this beautiful boy. No more Kaylee it's all about Deacon!! What a gorgeous boy.
I managed some layouts tonight! Whoa. 2 are of my niece Ella Grace.





Scraphead SALE!!!
Use code CEL575 December 5th through the 13th
and you will receive a 25% discount on your entire order (with a $3.00 minimum).
Simply enter this code as you check out.

CEL575