Flergalicious

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm back!

My Christmas Card



UGH my computer died! Saturday night I lost BOTH hard drives! Thank god I got everything back. Then it died whenever I installed IE7 so now I am a FireFox convert!

Wow what a response to Whimsical Wonderland! We have found some gorgeous pages by you guys. So we have a slide show!! And I had to share these 2 fantabulous pages! Check out how one side is my quick page & the other is a layout made to match perfectly!!! Now that is some serious scrapping talent!! Go leave some love, they are click able.



Some of the girls have had some negative comments about this freebie kit. I am shocked! That people complain about a free kit! Just don't download it if it is a hassle. Or wait until the hype has died down and try again, the links are all permanent! I am seriously astounded at how rude some people have been. There is a lot of negativity in this industry which saddens me. After the whole Digital Dish episode I am focusing on the positive!!