Flergalicious

Friday, December 7, 2007

More new stuff

I am finally finished my new stuff! I had to get it all done before my head exploded! So many ideas. So another boring promotion post! I am definitely doing some layouts this weekend! NO more designing for a couple of days! Here is the new stuff.

Lavender Tea quick pages:


Glitters are now available for both Photoshop & PSP users. They are all commercial use too.



No more promoting I promise!!! I need to get back into real scrapping. I haven't done a page for so long. But when the mojo is there I have to take advantage of it or one day I might wake up and have no ideas!! I am also going to show a couple of beautiful layouts I found using our free mega kit! They were just beautiful and also recoloured so you guys can see just how versatile the mega freebie kit actually is!!
Layouts are clickable, go leave some love!