Flergalicious

Friday, November 16, 2007

Mega Freebie kit coming soon!

Ellie Lash of Sugar Snap Scraps had an idea for a mega holiday freebie kit. A few designers volunteered and we are coming up with some great stuff! It's going to be HUGE!! This is my contribution so keep an eye out for where & when you can pick it up. It is non-traditional colours too, with some pinks, browns, greens etc...Go check out Ellie's blog for more information. Most of the contributors are in my blog links so go give them some love!

NON SCRAP NEWS!

Well today was Deacon's first school transition day. He got to meet his clss and teacher & stay at school for a while. You will never believe it but his prep teacher was MY prep teacher!!! Now that is strange. He is happy, he has found a little friend. He didn't like a group of boys at kinder and luckily they are not in his grade, they were a bit mean to him at kinder and never let him join in. And his friends are going to a different school so I was so worried about him.

LAYOUT!

YAY me! I finally managed a page for the week! I love this paper. It is Desirable Disasters by SaraAMarie, and the kit is Fall Frolick. Everything else is my designs. I love how it turned out. Next up is one for Lindsay, she will hate having me as a CT! And now Leanne wants a Playgroup Newsletter by Tuesday and I haven't even started it!!!

Click for credits


Other stuff:

I have FINALLY started making papers!! YAY they are my first ever try so be nice. They should be available at scraphead soon! I'm very happy with how they look

And there is a sale at SCRAPHEAD too! 25% off all NEW products!!