Flergalicious

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quick post!! Can't stop!!

Argggh I am having major internet hassles so I will be quick. Ok no layouts for forever!!! Lindsay is gonna hate me!!! Ugh I am putting it in diary "I MUST SCRAP A LAYOUT FOR LINDSAY ASAP!!" she will fire me for sure! hahaha. Soon I will have my computer finally finished upgrades and it should run as smooth as silk.

What have I done today? Not much. I uploaded my papers to scraphead, eeek I hope they are good enough. I am slowly getting the hang of it. That's it for today not much else. Just hanging with the kidlets, watching TV and being HOT as HELL! it is soooo hot here lately. My hubby is home on holidays too so I am spending less time on the puter.

I have finished my part of the mega freebie kit so now it is just a case of wait for it to be released. I know I a am a major bore today. sorry!! hehe.

My newest realeases available NOW! Click to go buy them all! hahaha