Flergalicious

Monday, November 5, 2007

Aussie Aussie Aussie...oi oi oi

Geez what a great day today!!

1st up, I find out I have won a $3 voucher at Tracy Ann Designs because Kirstie Gai nominated me in this thread: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1975

I am so flattered that I was nominated and especially to have been by Kirstie!! She is one of my favourite scrappers and a fellow Aussie to boot!!! And how have I never heard of Tracy Ann before? Seriously her stuff is just the most beautiful stuff I have ever seen!!! And Tracy is another Aussie as well!! How am I ever going to choose? Check out her store because you will not be disappointed, it's all on sale too. I am emptying pay pal!!! I think I am going to get the Peek-a-boo grunge 2 papers or the peek-a-boo cardboard Rivers of Colour! It's a hard one. Screw it I'll get em both!! And much much more in the future.

Available here: TRACY_ANN_DIGITAL_ART

Check out the options I have: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2026

Then secondly I got some fantabulous glitter styles from Karin M Designs AKA Kazadoodle. Check it out:



How cool is that! You all know how much I LOOOOVE glitter!! And Karin is another fellow Aussie! Woot we are taking over! hahaha.

So that is 3 Aussie's in one day! It must be Australia day already!!!

And I am so flattered by the messages you guys have sent asking about a CT for my products!!! I am so flattered I just can't express it!!! Scraphead is down so it may be a while before my stuff is in store. I just can't believe anyone would want to do that for me, you guys rock so much!!!! I am so flattered and so so happy you can't believe it!!! Little old me having her own CT??? Maybe one day. Teach me how to make papers first! hahaha.

And I just did this page! I am a November guest for Saramarie. This kit was so easy to work with, these photos were perfect! This page seriosly took like 1/2 hour to do!!

Lastly, scraphead is down so no store for me yet :( I just can't wait to actually see my stuff in a store!! How exciting!!

And my pick for the Melbourne Cup is 'The Fuzz'. No money bets, I just want it made public that that is my pick! Let's see how I go huh?!?!