Flergalicious

Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally a page!

First in over a week! For Bella Gypsy. It's my nephew Cooper and I thought the colours would look great. Notice the glitter? That's the style freebie in action. I am also working on a new photo cluster action. With & without frames. I used it in the layout, look good? Hope so.


Well I am so sick today, aching ALL over and have sore throat & nose. It's Jason's birthday today so I'll cook something nice for tea tonight. Back later with hopefully another page.
And here is page 2 for today. Using Lindsay Jane Designs. I love this photo, and I love this kit, the papers are really gorgeous.
And my last page for today. My layout for Kiki Scraps. This is my Maternal Grandmother. Any Aussies who know Jed Adcock that plays for Brisbane Lions? Well this is also his grandmother.

Well now I am off to bed to finally watch my episodes of Survivor China.