Flergalicious

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little star

This is a scraplift of Sarah (my3hens) who I am honored to have on my CT. She has the most awesome gallery ever! HERE

It is Deacon at 13 days old.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kaylee at 9 days old.

I used mgl Scraps Light & Potential elements & papers available HERE
As well as some of my pastel glitter.
Font is Passions Conflict. Blue, pink, mauve & green papers are from my Silly Starbursts: Pastel.
Butterfly and heart paper clip are from Kaylee's Kaleidoscope. HERE

Evil's 2nd birthday is on Friday!!!
I'll whip us up a freebie for it.

And another!

Photobucket

A scraplift of this page HERE

Flirty Skirty by Sugarplum Paperie. HERE

Background paper from Silly Starbursts: Pastels & stiching from Kaylee's Kaleidoscope HERE

**UPDATE** My first 2 layouts made gallery standouts!!!
woot woot thanks Sarah for letting me totally rip you off!!