Flergalicious

Thursday, February 14, 2008

CT Competition Update

Hi all. I have finally contacted everyone (I hope) there were a few who didn't leave any contact details so I am sorry I couldn't find a way to thank you personally. Also I cannot seem to even create an account at Scrap Artist to PM anyone. So sorry, I don't know what is happening.

I am also getting around to leaving you all comments on your entries wherever I can. Only places I can't seem to be Scrap Artist & 2Peas.

So please if I have missed anyone I am so sorry. I have tried to be as thorough as possible with contacting you all. I might go through again one more time this week to make sure.

So thanks again to EVERYONE who entered. I loved looking at each & every one of your layouts as well as getting to know you all so much better. I have enjoyed reading your blogs & looking at your galleries in the process!!

And sorry, I can't even get into 2peas anymore!! I am stumped to know what is happening there. OK I may be totally dumb but what the hell is the answer to the secret question at Scrap Artist??? I get it wrong every time and I can't sleep for thinking about it!

**UPDATE**

Ok guys I just found another 20 names I am sure I didn't contact. So sorry, please let me know if I have missed you and leave me an address you contact you, I have spent the last 2 days sending out over 180 messages and I keep finding one ones I have missed. Please know that if I haven't contacted you it is just because I am either loopy in the head! or have had a hard time finding a way to contact some of you. And sorry if I have even contacted you twice.

I have filled up the whole year ahead with guest spots. But Andrea & I have stored each & every layout in our CT forum. So when I need new people I know where to look. I'm sorry I couldn't give everyone a spot, that would have been so nice to work with you all. And I wish you all the best of luck in any future calls you enter, there is some seriously FABULOUS work out there, and you are all great artists.