Flergalicious

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Howdy!

I'm a bit AWOL of late....but I do have good reason. You will see on Feb 1st!! hahaha. My CT girls are creating some wicked layouts! And I am busily creating some delicious goodies to release soon. A new girly kits, some frames with a twist!, more swirly, sparkly goodness, some beautiful flowers! AND another JanaM collab! for the boys this time.

Now I can only show you a snippet of what is coming to hold on to your hats!!



Kaylee is ALL better! woo hoo, kids are doing great, eating me out of house & home. We are planning a trip to the beach soon, Jason has gone back to normal shift work instead of permanent graveyard shift. So we are getting loads more good family time.

SALE AT SCRAPHEAD!

Enter code: JN108 as you check out and get 25% off (minimum order $3)