Flergalicious

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FREEBIE

Ok I made an add on my Rough & Tumble kit. It has a different alpha, same texture but a better looking style. Also some new papers and elements. Hope you will add this to your collection!



Image is clickable
Password is Grasshopper

Thanks for all your well wishes for my little Kaylee. She has recovered well from the hives, but now has gastro! She is such a tiny girl and now this has made her seem so skinny & fragile. She is 19 months old and only weighs 19Lb/8.9kg. Which is quite small. And last time she got gastro it lasted 10 whole days, she lost a lot of weight with it and I hope it doesn't happen again. She can't be too sick though, this morning I left her asleep in my bed. When I went to check on her she was gone, had escaped out the doggy door and was playing outside!!