Flergalicious

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

My other obsession.................scrapbooking!
I felt so guilty that I hadn't even done one page for Kaylee, but I just didn't have the time.
Then a friend told me how to do digital scrapbooking.
I am totally hooked and will never ever touch paper, glue, tape etc again!!!
I started in June 2007 and have already done more pages in 2 months than I would have done in a whole year! I just love it and it is so easy and quick.
At first I sat up till 1am every night just doing one page but now am quick enough to do it in a couple of hours. I made a whole Album for my neice's 1st birthday and I am planning
on making one for my nephew's 1st birthday in September.
Also one each for Kaylee & Deacon (even though I have 6 full albums of real pages for Deacon:$)
My pages are Here
well just the ones I like anyway. At the start I would just copy & scrap lift the pages I loved but now just play around till it becomes a page. I love layouts by Juliet and she inspired most of my pages at the start, I just basically copied her pages they were so beautiful but now I am confident enough to just do my own designs. I love anything by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative and recently entered the DNTS challenge at peppermint creative. Above is week 1 and below is week 2. The photo of deacon picking his nose was actually in the background of a photo I took of Kaylee on her 1st birthday. Classic!