Flergalicious

Saturday, August 25, 2007

DNTS WEEK 3

This one was really hard to think of what to do.
THEME: Is your life a comedy? A full on drama? Must see TV? An after school special? This week you must pitch your life as a TV show! You must base this layout on your REAL life however the TV show can be real or fictional or a combination of both. There are no strict guidelines on how you have to do this so take some time to think about it. There are SO many possibilities! I’m dying to see these pages!!!
DESIGN CHALLENGE: You must use a minimum of 5 DIFFERENT photos in this layout. This doesn’t mean that you have to use full photos. Don’t forget that you can use the creative cropping techniques you experimented with last week if you’d like.
I thought about it for ages, then I figured my life at the moment seems to be and endless haze of washing, cleaning, cooking, feeding etc.....everyday!
This was my first try:


But it was just too dull for me. So here is the actual entry: