Flergalicious

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just Me

A bit about me to start.
I'm Megan, Flergs is just a nickname. I am a qualified hairdresser. I love all types of crafts and make jewellery, wedding charms and tiaras.
I'm 34, mum to 2 gorgeous kids and have been married to my Jason for 10 years in November.
I spend my days cleaning the house, looking after the kids, cooking and spending whatever free time I have on the computer.
I am addicted to scrapbooking. I have been scrapping for 4 years but in June I started digital scrapbooking. I love it. Thanks to Larissa for creating a monster by telling me how to do it.
I am also addicted to CK (calorieking.com.au) and can't go a day without looking in on my cyber family. Hi girls! I love Dungeon Keeper and no game will ever live up to it. I'm totally in love with James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) and love loads of music, movies etc... That's the basics, I'll get into more detail soon enough.