Flergalicious

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas! & a FREEBIE

Hope everyone had a great day?

All over so quickly after SUCH a build up!! Deacon woke up at 7.30am went out for a look and came into our bed and very quietly said "Santa has been, can I open my presents?" wow, I imagined screaming and squealing at 5am! Not this quiet timid boy.

They had a great day. It wasn't too hot, it was perfect weather. Here are a few snaps to share.




I haven't had a chance for any scrapping yet. I have been finishing my latest kit. Called Deacon's Closet. Also available as separate paper & element packs. And of course the matching glitter! For both Photoshop & PSP users. Also works in photo impact too!


Here is a sampler freebie until it is in store after New Year. It has papers & elements that are different than in the actual kit, so if you buy the kit they will match perfectly!



Image is clickable

UPDATE! Just made these 2 packs tonight! Should be available soon. I will let you know when everything is in store.



And while you are in the downloading mood hop on over to Liv's blog for this gorgeous lace freebie.



It has been used here on this gorgeous layout by Country Liv. Images are clickable.