Flergalicious

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Deacon!!!

My little man is 6 today! yay but also boo hoo. My baby is growing up too fast.

We got a great deal on a Nintendo DS from ebay and he LOVED it! He also got some Lego, play doh, a remote control car & some Star Wars gear. He took a chocolate frog for each kid in the class today too.

Saturday is his party. We invited some kids from his class and he is so excited. Last year we didn't do a 'party' and I haven't heard the end of it. All he wants is a pinata too...so I have to organise that still.

At the trivia night the other week we won 4 hours hire of a full size jumping castle, so it's coming on Saturday too! I think the kids will all freak out!

I'll post some photos tomorrow. We had ice cream cake after dinner, but the REAL cake is Saturday. Mud cake, chocolate frosting, LOADS of lollies in the middle and malt sticks around the edge. This is what the little man has requested lol.