Flergalicious

Friday, April 18, 2008

Toot Toot!!!

Hey guys big big toots!!!

I am featured designer in Bella Scraps this month!!!

Buy it HERE

Photobucket

You even get a free mini sampler kit when you buy the magazine as well as other cool stuff!!!


Photobucket

And a few items from the kit are from my latest kit coming Monday. Newsletter readers will get 20% off later today!! But The freebie kit has papers & other elements that aren't available anywhere else.

Photobucket

*PLEASE NOTE* The free kit will not be for sale anywhere in the future. It is only for Bella Scraps readers.

And do great minds think alike??? Want to see what my friend Shauna has been working on while we were both chatting away on hello each night? You can find Shauna in the 'Orchid'

Photobucket

And keep an eye out. We have a challenge coming. Go dig out photos of your 'fanciest pants' and you could just win a $10 to each of our stores.
But just posting a photo is to easy. There is actually a 'challenge' involved.

Will post it in about 60 hours. Sunday night MY time mate.

Oh and when I say "fancy" I am talking FANCY...oo la la, holy crapola, bling bling, "oh no she didn't did she?" kinda Fancy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(sorry I think I found FUGLY...not Fancy)