Flergalicious

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A new look!

As if you didn't already notice!! LOL.

This gorgeous new look is all thanks to my beautiful friend Nicole (and her hubby Travis too). She is a whiz I tells ya! Isn't it all so gorgeous!



Everything in my header is mine and all except the butterfly's are included in my Easter freebie collab coming soon. Here is a sneaky peek of what I have for you this time around from the sunshine gals!



Also I have been madly working on grab bags! One for boys & one for girls. Everything is NEW. Girls is of course traditional pinks & purples with some silver as well. And loads of glitter too of course! Boys is non-traditional. Not much blue. More darker, black, khaki, gold etc....excellent for older boys and of course teenagers! There will be a hint of each in the next newsletter out later this week. And of course the grab bags should be in store by the weekend too!

OK Kaylee is sick AGAIN! This time she has croup. Poor little thing has been at the doctor 2 days in a row. She has been on the nebuliser and is almost back to 100%.