Flergalicious

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wanna be on my CT?

No calls!!

You have to earn it!!

Coming soon is a layout competition. I'll give you a free mini kit, you create a layout, and my CT and myself will choose a winner. The prize is being a CT member! I will keep you posted when it is happening. Within the next few weeks. And here is a sneak peek of what you will be getting!!


I will announce the winner here and at DST. And anyone whose layouts are awesome may be offered a guest CT role for the future, if that is ok with you? I'm excited to see who enters and of course all of the gorgeous layouts everyone creates!! WOW it will be a hard call.

I have been madly designing new stuff, some is different than what I usually do so I hope everyone likes it. A new collab with JanaM, this time a boy kit. Here are a few more sneak peeks coming soon!



Other than that I have been a bore! It has been so hot here lately than all we can do is stay indoors with the air con on. 42C most days lately. This weekend we are going to the beach if it isn't too hot!!