Flergalicious

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Monday!

AH what wonderful weather we are having this week. Today was so beautiful we ate our lunch out in the backyard like a picnic! Except I think Kaylee fed all of hers to the dogs! haha. I got Deacon new sneakers for a steal at $10!! How good is that? And he was excited to get the thing-a-ma-bobs for his crocs too, you know the little thingy's that go in the holes? No computer time today, no pages to share yet.

Happy news is my excellent gift I got from Christine Smith today at DST. She RAK'd me with her new 'Crumpled, Creased & Curled' template/ overlays. I LOVE page tears & curls so I can't wait to use these. The crumpled paper overlays look so good. I always feel so honored when I get a gift, and love downloading them like opening a present!


UPDATE! This is my new layout, a very quick put together tonight but I'm happy with it. I love all of the photos from the Wildlife Park. The kangaroos are just so tame, even letting Deacon pet the baby joey in the pouch.